SoftDrop for Participants in the Softernet Round #5 - Optimism

Nice step for $SOFT going to the Moon :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
Welcome all new comers
Try your best Team!

8 Likes

Softernet Round#5 Optimism is a good news for new comer.
But I think it should be finished at round#5.

1 Like

Excellent idea!

It will attract additional users and will help the present community to increase their opportinities

Good job.

1 Like

Agree. But you are approved more drop for other activities. Drop for participants 1-4 rounds, now drop for 5 round of testnet, and remember of CREW rewards… Only rewards)) Much positive on this market))

1 Like

Great for the Dao. MOre participants would enable the dao to get a wider audience and exposure. Its only faur to include round 5 participants for the softdrop on optimism.

1 Like

Good for the new people, who may join now. if there is not enogh members in the community it will help to get more people

1 Like

use eth usdt&usdc? now me have gas oeth , how to receive usdc&usdt OP gorli. where website bridge :blush: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think its a good idea, it wiil be motivate more peoples to have paricipation in futures projects. So im waiting for your decision

1 Like

Expanding the community, that’s a good thing. BUT!
I think that including fifth round participants in the airdrops giveaway is a bad idea. I’ll explain why I think so. Since it is already known for sure that the giveaway will take place, including new participants in the whitelist will open the gates for multi-accounts. And the community will get a lot of dishonest players and “dead souls”.

4 Likes

Excellent idea! It will attract additional users and will help the present community to increase their opportinities. Great job! :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Agree
A lot of people didn’t participate in any of the past five rounds!
If you want to exclude multiaccounts, let’s do rules: Optimism Testnet participation + any other past round

1 Like

thanks for sharing with us, bro. look like the event is not start yet! i’m trying to get in but it is not working for now!

1 Like

I agree with this proposal, helping more people know about Tokensoft. But there should be a way to limit cheaters.

2 Likes

This is bad idea. I do not agree with the proposal. And what is the point of the voting if bot can create multiple acccs to vote for this proposal?

1 Like

:partying_face:great idea, new members of the community will be able to join, including me, thanks! :upside_down_face: many will be able to participate and better prepare for the fifth round optimism :clap:t2:

1 Like

The SoftDAO will have another 48 hours for voting on the proposal, which will begin on Thursday, November 25 at 03:00 UTC, and end on Saturday, November 27 at 03:00 UTC.

Note it

4 Likes

Let this proposal stand so that I can have an opportunity to partake in the Airdrop as I was wrongfully yanked out of the second list for unjust reasons, I only had one account

1 Like

I am fan of Optimism, so i fully support this idea. Optimism also promote building on their chain. We can apply for some grant too.

5 Likes

Apparently , this is another stress testnet from my pov but on the contrary, it will give room for more users. So it is still a win-win situation.

1 Like