Will we ever see 100K $ on btc?

What must happen for us to see this magic amount on the chart? Is there a real value in Bitcoin? What conditions must be met?

26 Likes

why not, no one believed in the number 69, but it was, the cryptocurrency is of interest around the world. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Maybe after future halving (in 2024) we will see higher price on Bitcoin. :slight_smile:
We need to wait, and acumulate BTC in this time.

5 Likes

In my opinion it is possible, when US government again start printing money. This way will go also other countries and a lot of money will land on the market

4 Likes

Cool) I think It’s number has magic meaning))) But the best number is 690 k for bitcoin and 10 k for our future token)

3 Likes

Next BullRun you are going to see it. Markets work in cycles. Bitcoin and crypto is now part of it, despite the fact these are totally different assets.

3 Likes

Hope so! I type that we must go a bit more down, than accumulate level about 12- 15k. I hope that halving will still have any influence on price , but this is what I am worry about: what if not?

3 Likes

Next bull runn in 2024-2025 we see only ~ 80k. With each subsequent bullish increase, the increase is smaller and smaller, so now we will only see x4 / 5 from the bottom, but it is still unknown whether 17k is already a low or will go lower.

3 Likes

With this high inflation? I’m sure bitcoin will dead or we will see it for more than 100k $… :wink: Mark my words sers.

2 Likes

Trump’s election victory, the Chinese must legislate cryptocurrency. :innocent: And of course the war must end. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I think 100 K is a must seen level for the BTC but we need sometime for this. Maybe there will be an other project will see that level before project.

2 Likes

himmmmmmmm…my guess 13-14k after 23k…
I think this way.
13k, there is a possibility that 9.5k pins can come from here.

3 Likes

I truelly belive that blockchain is the future. When we talk about blockchain we talk about BTC, the biggest and the most known one. I think that 100k $ for Bitcoin it is only question of time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It will be after the next Bitcoin halving, it may even exceed 100 thousand in the ongoing price run🥳

2 Likes

the war will not end soon. It will continue for many more years. Perhaps the global crisis will contribute to the fact that we will see Bitcoin in the next 100K boom. It may also be based on the fact that bitcoin is cyclical. We’ll see :grinning:

3 Likes

I think it may be, but rather in 2025. First of all, the geopolitical conflict must be resolved, and only then it can be.

2 Likes

hopefully that will be the case. I myself am curious if there is this bitcoin ceiling somewhere. Some are talking about one million for btc. Certainly it is a matter of many years before adoption will come to our reality for good.

1 Like

At the moment, one more descent is missing. therefore everyone is waiting for what the market will do. A scenario for 13-14K is possible. We observe.

2 Likes

Its price has no ceiling, the issue is limited, banks already hold it, BlackRock is also already offering its customers Bitcoin, this is a time bomb, you saw the picture of Elon Musk’s Easter egg, it shows the price of Bitcoin in March 2023 $ 44,000 this will be an intermediate bull run, a real bullrun will be after halving and it will exceed $100k😄

2 Likes

correct! I agree with you completely. This is a time bomb. Adoption is progressing more and more. The big players are entering this market. BTC is doomed to success. Matter of time :grinning:

1 Like