Update: The SOFT Drop - A Soft DAO community airdrop

Perfectly explained and this will definitely help for the project growth in the long term. Awesome development. Well done team.

3 Likes

Спасибо за разъяснение! Спасибо команде! Спасибо за дроп! Успехов проекту! Мы как часть комьюнити сделаем все возможное для общего успеха!

3 Likes

Добрый вечер!
Роль имеются , подписки и твиты тоже. Тестирование проходила, но моего кошелька нет в списке. Печалька. Надеюсь меня включите.

2 Likes

Very nice, looks like im on the list, my old wallet that I used for participating in tokensoft sales in the past and the testnet. Thank you for including me and im very excited about the future with TokenSoft!

-William

2 Likes

It’s very good that you found the time for the list of awards thanks to the tokensoft team.we are looking forward to buns.

2 Likes

did you finish all 5 rounds of tesnnet? If you can’t be eligible to airdrop you must check your latest activity in testnet rounds

4 Likes

Подскажите пожалуйста где проверить. Если можно дайте мне ссылку. Очень надеюсь и жду. Так то вроде бы все сделала

3 Likes

The Tokensoft support team is excellent!
Malicious users attempting to obtain $SOFT using multiple accounts should be eliminated.Malicious whales will put selling pressure on $SOFT.
The $SOFT should be distributed to good SOFTDAO community members♪♪♪♪

2 Likes

it would be better to use a series of NFTs over time to manage governance

1 Like

Very clever move!!! This way results will be transparent for people included and stop spamming discord and other outlets and not included addresses will have enough time to appeal and also get focus from community for help

3 Likes

Please can you post link to softdao official discord group here? I have tried searching on twitter and Google I can’t find anything

2 Likes

When there is a normal, adequate interaction with their community, it already says a lot! And want to be active in such a community, where they try to listen to every adequate member of the community! With a normal team of normal project only forward to the creation!

2 Likes

I think it’s a good idea. As how a lot of different kinds of bots, scammers appeared. The community needs to be careful!

3 Likes

a faire decision. well explained and understandable.
Eine wirklich faire Entscheidung und auch gut verständlich. aber hoffentlich wird niemand vergessen.
Viel Glück allen!

2 Likes

My account passed KYC before 7/11 but today I checked and it said failed. I really don’t understand why anymore. Can anyone help me with this?
Right before 7/11 I checked in very carefully so I’m sure my KYC was successful.
My account has participated in many token sale events and even testnet.
I submitted a support request under “Help?” on the website.

2 Likes

Thanks to the team and the entire community for the clarification and help! Good luck with the project! :heart:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t get in, but I got the role. =( Therefore, I recommend that those who passed the test do not file an appeal, and those who received the roles do not get upset and help the community. Perhaps you will also be awarded for this.

3 Likes

got it! very hype!!
i think ,this is biggest communities
And I would like to say that the team on this project cares about people the most.

2 Likes

I went through all rounds of tests all functions worked great with no bugs and I liked the interface. Great work! Thanks

5 Likes

Thank you for the fair distribution, I hope multiaccounts will be identified and excluded from the drop, this is fair

5 Likes