Update: The SOFT Drop - A Soft DAO community airdrop

Update on: The SOFT Drop - A Soft DAO community airdrop

softdrop

What:

The DAO has received an outpouring of support, questions, and feedback surrounding community member eligibility for The Soft Drop. In an effort to remain transparent we believe it would best serve the broader community to share the access list for The Softernet & qualifying Tokensoft platform launches.

We also decided to share the list with the broader community in an effort to flag potential Sybil attackers and bad actors who might be trying to game The Soft Drop. If any of the DAO or its community members can identify any such behavior we invite you to come forward and present any on-chain forensics that could help prevent an unfair distribution of the airdrop.

While our compliance partners have developed new processes to minimize bad actors it would be great to outsource some of this to the community.

The airdrop access list can be found here: https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmQ4vwcAn8fNMQV7iEmAeYbsTZh9iSr7r7VhxM55Ch6udY

Users who cannot locate their address but feel they qualify should submit a support ticket through https://www.tokensoft.io - users will need to register and submit verification requirements by the November 7th deadline.

266 Likes

Very clever move!!! This way results will be transparent for people included and stop spamming discord and other outlets and not included addresses will have enough time to appeal and also get focus from community for help

22 Likes

@Stupoorcycle
Maybe a late suggestion but it would have been nice to just have the last 6 references of the wallet instead of showing the full address

9 Likes

30458 users. Cool, this is really cool! Glad to be on this wonderful “30k+ list”
:saluting_face:
SoftDao - rock web3 :metal:

5 Likes

Всем привет из Сибири. Поздравляю всех кто есть в списке, а кого нет сильно не расстраивайтесь. И на вашей улице будет праздник. Всем добра и берегите себя

8 Likes

so cool hype…100k soon stop spam discord …so more security and get focus on community help… hype project SOFT DAO

5 Likes

Phew, now I’m calm. :relieved: Congratulations to everyone who made it! :partying_face:
But actually now we have a lot of responsibility and everything depends on our actions, I hope you know what I mean.

5 Likes

It is not clear that there will be an airdrop, what they will pour in or NFT will be distributed or something else.

3 Likes

This is a project that I have been looking forward to for a very long time. I hope this project will be something to complement in the crypto industry. :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I have a question about allocation of token for people Who using forum. They are included in airdrop too or not? Asking because i don’t see my wallet over there

2 Likes

So cool and congratulation for everyone who get chance. :heart_eyes: :smiley: I wait for this project for a longtime.

2 Likes

It’s a good one .Congratulations to everyone and The Entire Team.i’m glad i made the list.its worth it

1 Like

It sounds really cool. It’s a project that I’ve been looking forward to for a very long time. Nice To be part of the community.

1 Like

yes
this is the way to protect this platform from multi user whho often use multiple wallet like boat

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t get in, but I got the role. =( Therefore, I recommend that those who passed the test do not file an appeal, and those who received the roles do not get upset and help the community. Perhaps you will also be awarded for this.

2 Likes

Good method! And in general, it’s great that the idea of the DAO itself is preserved in everything. Honesty embellishes a man!

4 Likes

I made that list, I’m very glad. Thank you! I hope the community continues to thrive in the future! Those who didn’t make the list don’t feel bad, you will still have many opportunities to get your reward for helping the community

3 Likes

This is so amazing, Hope this will draw attention many people to join TokenSoft Project and could make Soft Dao community bigger. Our TokenSoft is lit so thank you for your $Soft drop.

2 Likes

Great Dicision. People create multiple accounts to receive airdrops. which does not reflect the true identity of the number of users in the community

2 Likes

I would like to bring a big class project to tokensoft.

30458 users. Cool, this is really cool! Glad to be on this wonderful

3 Likes