Tokensoft Russia

Hey there, this is Alexius (a.k.a. Krendelyok) speaking! :sunglasses: I’m a skilled and active crypto contributor since 2017, currently I’m a Russian Regional CM at Drift Protocol, Ambassador at Euler Finance, Ambassador at Layer3.

My suggestion is to fully translate Tokensoft platform into Russian so we can bring more people here and be user-friendly for them. Russian-speaking (CIS) crypto community is one of the largest communities.

Previously, I translated the entire Gitbook page for Pony Finance (project made by guys from Index Coop): Обзор Pony Finance - Pony Finance RU

Currently, I’m translating Drift Protocol website using Weglot (a service that makes a website multilingual).

Here are some examples of articles/docs translation for Euler Finance: Krendelyok – Medium

Moreover, I offer you a long-time support in matters of localization, translations, etc. I have a huge number of useful contacts in crypto and web3 spaces.

Also, I’m glad to help you with managing and moderating the Russian speaking community as well.

As I’m full-time in crypto, it’s not a problem to start my work as soon as I get approve from the team.

Cheers!

11 Likes