The future of ICOs after crypto regulation

What are your thoughts on the future of ICOs after regulation?
What kind of difficulties can Tokensoft platform face?

13 Likes

There is a way out of any situation! I think that such a strong community as Tokensoft will take the necessary actions to comply with the requirements of the regulator. Especially since this platform has appeared, and there will always be members of the community with great ideas!

2 Likes

Very interesting questions. The issue of regulation comes up more and moreI think. Tokensoft will solve these problems

3 Likes

I hope we’l have less number of multi accounts than before. And may be we’l not see scam and bad projects.

2 Likes

There is a possibility of the presence of a large number of multi-accounts, which will entail a rapid drop in the value of the token after entering the market.
It is also important for the Tokensoft team to pay attention to the control of the admission of projects to the platform. Early detection of low-quality products should minimize the admission of obviously SCAM projects to the platform.

3 Likes

The issue of regulation comes up more and moreI think. Tokensoft will solve these problems. Everything will be great

3 Likes

The future of ICOs is shrouded in uncertainty with some recent crack down on a number of ICOs, deeming them to be illegal securities offerings.
This has cast a shadow over the entire industry, and it remains to be seen how regulators will proceed in the future.

Tokensoft is one of the leading platforms for launching and managing ICOs. However, even they are not immune to the regulatory uncertainties surrounding this area. If more stringent regulations are enacted, it could make it difficult for Tokensoft to operate. Additionally, if investors lose confidence in ICOs due to continued regulatory scrutiny, that could also impact Tokensoft’s business negatively.

Only time will tell how things will play out for ICO regulation and its impact on Tokensoft. In the meantime, all we can do is watch and wait to see what happens next.

2 Likes

as for me, this problem was solved, problems with the fall of the project token should not be beaten, since there will be a step-by-step unlock within 2 years!

2 Likes