Soft DAO Website

Of course you need a website! All organizations, including dao’s have a website. I think this is a good idea

3 Likes

Great!! I like this project that have be continue update. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: It’s so interesting build community together.

5 Likes

Great job :+1: website is a great value for softdao. by looking atby looking at a good and attractive website will all see the seriousness in its development

6 Likes

it makes a lot of sense. many things may appear in a project that will make the project useful. we wait and observe.

5 Likes

DAO is a great innovation, and the establishment of SoftDAO is a brave attempt, where people from all over the world work together to help SoftDAO grow and progress.

8 Likes

You are right mate. We are growing and we must keep going. Tokensoft has an great platform and will be the leader in all ecosystem.

5 Likes

This is all impressive…Well done guys. You’re going good direction​:rocket::rocket: Keep the good work going. Good luck everyone. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

I think this is a great idea, because first of all they look at the appearance, and only then at the internal state. I am sure that SoftDAO will become a successful web3 project and will be able to offer the community a worthy platform for holding tokensales

3 Likes

It’s a great platform. I like the way it’s presented.And great value for softdao.I think it great site.

4 Likes

In my opinion website should be easily readable. Easy wallet connection with clear buttons redirecting to specific parts of the website.

4 Likes

Website is the face of the DAO, there should be something extraordinary and attracted to the audiences

3 Likes

Softdao website is transparent and friendly for its users. I wouldn’t change anything. Keep up the good work Softdao team. Thank you and good luck

3 Likes

----------------------- Cool Interest & Darken. Overall Tone/Style Proposed Logo / YEAH, This make sense.

2 Likes

great!
I think this is a good suggestion. it’s interesting buld community together and it will be good website

2 Likes

It’s great, softdao is interesting and great… Let’s build the community together… congrats to all… this will great in the future

2 Likes

it doesn’t sound bad, but now tokensoft is as convenient as possible. no extra buttons, no extra features. All are very friendly.

3 Likes

I consider it inappropriate to remake the site as soon as they rolled back and tested the new updated version of the site

2 Likes

100 percent agree with you. Transparency and easines most essential. There’s loads of websites where you struggle to use.

3 Likes

But tokensoft has just been updated. Now tokensoft is very convenient and works well. I remember the ceils a year ago, now everything is much better! Tokensoft well done

3 Likes

this is all great, but you need to always have involvement and encouragement, this is how the community will work

2 Likes