$SOFT Use Cases & Utility

This is sound nice for the project. I am looking forward to the day when the market will be bullish. $SOFT

3 Likes

Token sale whitelist allocations
I think it would be correct to give $SOFT token holders a guaranteed allocation. How this can be organized, can be put in a separate discussion, if it will be decided positively on this point.

Ecosystem grants
If it’s about the ecosystem of the platform itself, I’m all for it. Without money it is difficult to implement new improvements. It is necessary to determine in advance how many tokens can be spent on this.

Community rewards/airdrops
If the projects to be launched on the platform want to do airdrop, then why not. They can hold it among $SOFT holders or some other way.

Genesis Governance - I agree with this completely

The suggested uses and usefulness of $SOFT tokens in my opinion can take place. It would also be nice if there was a way, to add others and make changes.

6 Likes

Community Rewards/Airdrops: Using $SOFT, you can reward all participants of the token sale on the Tokensoft platform. This will serve to widen the distribution of the token, and may also serve as an additional motivation to invest in the platform.

Governance: Token holders can vote for the project whose token they would like to launch on Tokensoft. This may be in the form of a choice from the proposed options. Also, $SOFT holders can offer their project for voting, which they are promoting, talk about it and advertise it to the community.

4 Likes

Perhaps this makes sense. Distribute the minimum number of governance tokens among sales participants. Worth thinking about!

This suggestion has already been repeated by many of us. So we will definitely discuss it, and possibly put it to a vote :+1:

4 Likes

Alternatively, you can reward Tokensale participants in this way who did not receive an allocation, as a consolation prize. It can be just a small amount of $SOFT - like a seed that can grow into buying more $SOFT and a guaranteed share in the next sale.

3 Likes

How about giving an advantage, such as an increase in the amount of allocations for holding a certain number of tokens (with the condition that once they exercise their rights, they cannot exercise them in next sale), additional participation privilege in separate sales in addition to regular sales, the ability to claim tokens ahead of others, etc.?
Chocopie#7050

5 Likes

This is great project and Idea to contribute DAO and Web3.
I like distribution to community for voting that are separate and will be real decentralized to make strong community and strong community will help to develop project.
I can’t wait to buy token to be one of part in this project!!!

5 Likes

Totally agree with you… Therefore I decided join and participate at this… :wave: Any way blockchain gives to as great opportunity. I am pleased!

4 Likes

Beeest project, i’m waitng for listing. nice work i love u guys!!! When lambo? How do you view the current bear market? Are you not afraid to try now? :hot_face: :stuck_out_tongue_

4 Likes

I think that Tier system for Soft tokens holders to join/take part in new projects is good use case. But let me share several additional issues, which could also be taken into consideration. First of all, Tiers should not only be based on amount of tokens held, but also amount of time for holding them. Secondly, activities after TGEs of projects should be also monitored, so that flippers and paper hands could be removed. While members who buyback tokens after certain time should also be considered, there could be reasons for such behaviour. If positions are closed partially, there could be also some triggers for such members, e.g. if 100% sold and not bought back during 1 months period, member could be inlcuded in black list for several future sales. If it’s repeated, then add him/her permanently in black list.
There could be also some mechanism for burning token, so that deflation could partially token issues. One of such mechanics could be creation of Token Sale Pass for certain period (e.g. 1 year) or certain amount of sales (e.g. 100 Future Token sales or 10 Token sales in Avalanche network), which could be exchanged for Soft tokens (they could be burned).

4 Likes

I agree on all points!, it look interesting. I thaink the air drop from project will make the people know us better.

4 Likes

If an activity does not bring profit, then it is a wrong activity. The time of this resource and we, as a DAO, are interested in that, including in profit, as we invest our time in testing and voting and proposals

2 Likes

Great Idea.For Token sale whitelist allocations.Community rewards/airdrops i think is very good.Very nice project!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thanks for information
that very clear
Many great suggestions here, I think it very nice and It’s have many good idea for a project.

!Bonus#6841

3 Likes

Thank you for the information. The proposal looks great. I will continue to support and contribute to this project. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

very great article!! :star_struck:

Thank you for a well-written message and I cannot wait to see when it launches

2 Likes

Wow after reading the proposal I have understood more about tokensoft and it is clear that I should invest and understand the use case of tokensoft.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clear information.
There are many excellent suggestions here, and I believe it’s extremely pleasant and has lots of wonderful project ideas.

2 Likes

use case look good but can we use Soft Token to be a Token for trade something like ETH or BTC i mean initiate new chain for Soft and use Soft as Native token

2 Likes

What a great project. Thank you for your well written information. I see many have leave their comment and suggestion, it mean that the projects took their interest in. Keep going and make it better.

3 Likes