$SOFT Token Airdrop

KYC Now:
https://app.tokensoft.io/account

Detail:

38 Likes

nice,tokensoft will be great ! i has been a testnet users, to help administrators test various vulnerabilities, there should be my airdrop !

8 Likes

Thanks for airdrop. I hope the $SOFT community grows and I can be a part of it. I have full faith in the project.

3 Likes

Thank you for being so quickly provided token. This is an important part for those who are really interested in the project.

3 Likes

Nice…after bear market comes real bully market with $SOFT i liked :wink:
i think DAO community can reward the who has new idea?
thanks guys

3 Likes

Thanks for airdrop sir , I always support $SOFT because I really to believe that we will be the best one

3 Likes

$SOFT i liked! Ithin is Great idea for community, I always support $SOFT, I really believe in this project!

2 Likes

Thanks for airdrop,smart project success in development :hugs:you will succeed,I believe in you.
thanks guys

2 Likes

Great! I actively follow the news of the project and I really like the format of communication of the team.

2 Likes

Why do some say that the drop will be the one who participated earlier in the tokensales on the site. A friend has a mention that a drop is available to him (he participated in the testnet) and I have nothing, although I participated in villages.

2 Likes

I like the idea of creating and distributing my tokens to the participants of this platform. I also participated in one token sale with them and I hope it will not be out of place to get their tokens)

2 Likes

Is the qualification criteria are published? Should people who bought tokens on the sale have a little bitt on TGE?

3 Likes

Waiting for $SOFT token. This is the best way to build a strong community in the future.
About vesting…2 years is so long, but I think the TokenSoft team has a growth plan for this period.

2 Likes

thats good but i not see any button for join airdrop i bought humanode before what can i do for that

2 Likes

Thank you for being so quickly provided token. This is an important part for those who are really interested in the project.

2 Likes

too big token inflation

January 2024 - about 150M tokens
January 2026 - about 550M tokens

When TGE? Actually it is not a good time for TGE.

1 Like

New user
How will i get airdrop too :blush:
I wish i was early to support from the beginning and also maybe get a role :pensive:
But i’m ready to work here and support with my best
Amazing work guys

1 Like

tokensoft has been the best platform i have used since beginning of 2019. seemless platform to conduct sales kyc and very smooth experience. cant wait for their $SOFT token airdrop i think its going to be game changer

2 Likes

I am very pleased with the project, it is developing. I think it’s right that there will be a 2-year block, since the risk that the project’s token will depreciate disappears.

1 Like

I have been watching the project for a long time, I also participated in the testnet. That’s why I see great potential in it.

2 Likes