Revision of the latest list of wallets approved for drop

Due to a lot of requests from community members about the incorrect removal of them from the list for dropping SOFT tokens, I propose to conduct a new check of the list and consider the appeals of community members.
To promote this topic, please like and write comments with your suggestions!

84 Likes

I completely agree.

personally, my wallet disappeared from all lists. not in the final list, and not in the bad actor list

KYC - passed a long time ago

11 Likes

Hello, they took my wallet from the last list, I have one verified account, participated in all test sales and have the role of dao, please check, I am also not in the deleted

8 Likes

Hi all! My wallet is not on the approved or rejected lists, although my wallet was on the first list.

7 Likes

My situation is like this. I have been using Tokensoft to participate in sales for quite a long time (Moonbeam, Moonwell, Manta Network, Bit Country, etc.). I also participated in softernet. I had 1 account and 1 wallet, I used it for all sales and testnet. My wallet was in the last list, but now it is not in the drop list or in the list of “bad wallets”. And the most interesting thing is that my verification on the site suddenly became with the status “failed”, although I definitely checked it a few days ago and everything was fine.

11 Likes

Hello! My wallet is not in both lists! although it was in the first one! kyc passed and mail is confirmed !!What to do in this situation?

3 Likes

Полностью согласен, даже сам факт того, что около 3 тысяч кошельков просто пропали из списка, включая мой 0x4a9EFe9491df6ba3f6352Ab0a474AfB09614A3EC

3 Likes

Hello, my wallet from the last list, participated in all test sales and have the role of dao, please check, I dont understand why my account lost

3 Likes

I see a lot of people are dissatisfied with the new list, and interestingly, many wallets are not marked in the white and black list, they just disappeared, although they were in the original list with confirmation in the account that you are suitable to receive a drop. I hope this misunderstanding will be corrected and justice will be restored

4 Likes

I’m all for it, my KYC was passed even before the announcement of the distribution (on the main site)
The wallet has disappeared from the final list, I am not on the black list either, I demand proceedings!

5 Likes

Good day! But he is not so good (my wallet is also not on any list.
i feel it’s unfair((
Good luck, guys

5 Likes

Completely agree.
It is not ok to delete from list wallets randomly. It is unfair that there are persons with 1 account that are removed from list.
I`ve participaded in 3 or 4 tokensales with 1 KYC and different wallets. And now I am not in the list from any of them. (but i was in first list)
Great way to say thank you for early supporters.

7 Likes

The same situation. I have one account and one wallet, passed KYC a long time ago. Also I participated in Manta Network (year ago), Bit.Country, Unique Network. I took part in testnet company and did almost all tasks. I was eligble in the first list of testnet (I am still here: https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmQ4vwcAn8fNMQV7iEmAeYbsTZh9iSr7r7VhxM55Ch6udY).
My wallet 0xAd0cf4FE440AdA22AaCf5c2f763D9ab481174BbD
I have DAO role.
But today I realise that I am in “bad” list.
To SOFTDAO team: Why I am in “bad” lis? And why do you share personal data of users (which passed KYC) in open public access?

3 Likes

I suggest the team take a little more time to confirm.Most of our community members have been removed from the whitelist this time.but they are realy true man!
Taking me as an example, I started investing in deepernetwork and benqi, and the last few rounds were acala, lumar, moonwell respectively.
The official website just started showing that I am eligible to receive the airdrop, and I also did kyc and passed. But now my erc20 address is not showing in the final form. ATST, my address is not shown on the naughty list.
So I am very confused right now and hope to be clarified. Although it is a bear market now, the value of airdrops may not be very high, but as a loyal user, I hope to be recognized and join in.
Now many people are giving feedback, I feel that there is a problem with the strategy of our compliance team. Witches should be killed, but not loyal users.
BTW,my erc20:0x7C44120fDFcc8c8F9f87c013C14e4D5fe014Ae02

5 Likes

ICCEPT this proposal! KYC AGAIN ! NO PROBLEM! I not bad actor!
Give money on tokensale and give my time on testnet.

2 Likes

I was also a victim, not on the naughty list, but was removed.
check my erc20,0x284B83b5BCE957541cc31E655B9C3585AB2BCDC1

2 Likes

plz help me!
not on the naughty list,but removed!
:sneezing_face:
erc20:0x124fEAB6d49a7B530640b6C229FBE2f2EF6dDb5D

2 Likes

Why am I being removed from the ‘naughty list’,I was already eligible and my kyc had been completed!
check me:0xB0AA93dBBEAb5BC349CDC843c62f3B53b0b0A37F
:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I am also in the same situation!
1st round match,naughty list without me,but I was removed in the last round!
please help to check:0xD31Bb193f2a364D92b24028a269989C8837F8f57

3 Likes

KYC correct
Email correct
hale.damir@gmail.com
Was in the first list, but now nothing in both of the 2 new ones.
Check pls. Tokens from testnet are in wallet.
0x66525cFdfE1438a1A130ac83BC7B9500912e31B0

2 Likes