Receiving REWARD for token holders from all projects that will be released on the platform

I propose to reward DAO token holders with tokens of all projects that will be released on the platform. You can create a separate pool and this will be a condition for participation for the project. :yum:

If you agree, support with likes!!!

I also want the role of DAO in discord - my id: dmytro.evmos#1303

14 Likes

That would be very generous.

4 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

5 Likes

I would say that it is cosmically generous🤣

4 Likes

Inclined to support. Perhaps it makes sense to consider an option where a symbolic number of tokens is distributed to holders of the DAO token. This will be another incentive for hodl.

6 Likes

This is a great idea my friend! What about giving us holders the opportunity to redeem project coins? I think many projects will not want to just give away their assets)

4 Likes

Can you provide more details?

4 Likes

Many sites do this and it helps to support their token!

4 Likes

It is easier to do as on daoMaket . The dao token holder is given a certain allocation to buy token projects

4 Likes

Main idea of platforms as tokensoft is to help to startups raise funds for development and became famous in crypto community (not to make you rich for free). Airdrop to holders will be not good desigion, because there is a very big chance that it will affect the price in negative way. I would preffer to give an options for projects: to give airdrop to soft holders, to give them allocation and\or lower price, do not do anything. At very end it depend from their policy, not from tokensoft desigion, and dont forget that local laws of some countries can restrict airdrops. If they will decide to give an airdrop it should be with linear vesting and/or soft tokens of holders should be locked, to prevent high volatility.

7 Likes

that’s right friend :slight_smile: The approach you describe looks trustworthy.

3 Likes

Hello. I do not think this proposal can realistically be implemented.
DAO token/NFT could potentially be an approach.

2 Likes

this is great, this will attract liquidity and stimulate investors. Many projects do this and it helps to support their token!

1 Like

Cool idea, it will motivate you not to sell SOFT tokens. And for the project, it will always be good to have liquidity in tokens

1 Like

yes, I support the idea and I think it will have a high encouraging effect

• In addition, draws can be made among token holders according to certain criteria for the white list.
1 Like