Proposal to the teamwork

Good day! An hour ago, dear Nick wrote that the opportunity to become a member of the Tokensoft team is open! I have been with your community for a long time, and my opinion is purely positive. And at this moment of life I have a lot of free time… So I will be glad to work with you!

My name is Kirill. 33 years old. I have extensive experience in team management, psychology, NLP and linguistics, a little programming. Crypto enthusiast for 2 years.

I am very inspired by the ideas of your project! Decentralization must continue to live. I would like to take an active part in the development of this project! As a member of DAO, Translator (eng, rus, a litlle french), Community Manager\moderator, I will show myself purely positively. As I said earlier, I have a lot of experience working with people and communities. Friendliness comes first. I aim to expand and strengthen the community with benevolent principles. In any case, any community management tasks will be completed.

I will be very glad to become a part of your team. You are implementing a big, useful thing for everyone, we will be happy to help you!

18 Likes

Nice Kirill . Hope u get this.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your support! :heart:
:heart_on_fire:It is very nice to see the collective approval of my desire to work for the benefit of the community! :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Well done Kirril, I also like this community and the new site.

1 Like

I wish you good luck

1 Like