Proposal staking locked token soft

AN OFFER TO STAKE FOR LOCKED TOKENS, HOW DO YOU DO IT?

so that these tokens are useful

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

19 Likes

Yes, good idea.
allocation by volume and how long of lock Tokens.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :

6 Likes

I think this is a very good idea. This is using by many communities and we will use this too. This will grove the decentralization of tokensoft.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

I don’t think it is necessary to make a full lock on the output to circulate tokens within the ecosystem. but a linear unlock with the organization of events for voluntary retention of tokens in the system I think it is necessary

3 Likes

Well, there is nowhere to hurry in such a market at all, because I hope that there will be a linear unlock and this will contribute to my satisfaction positively to the growth of the community.

2 Likes

I think that this is a great idea, thanks to which interest in SOFT will not fade for a long time, as well as a nice bonus for holders of SOFT tokens.

3 Likes

Excellent, and I really hope that the project team will give us such an opportunity! Well, after the calculation, we’ll see.

3 Likes

I don’t like it when tokens are locked and there is no way to dispose of them. It’s better to have profitable staking on good terms

3 Likes

A token that is locked should remain locked. Only unlocked tokens should earn rewards. That way, we know who the true holders are.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 71 days. New replies are no longer allowed.