project selection in the direction of implementation

Continuing the discussion from 9/28: updated SOFT Core Team application - Tokensoft:

a great idea to create a DAO based on such a platform to promote new promising projects in the world of cryptocurrencies, DEFI and NFT marketplaces

It will be interesting to introduce voting stages to select applicant projects for listing among projects identical in their direction, so that the community itself chooses who should entrust their money. the offer is based on personal wishes, IMHO

9 Likes

want

1 Like

It would be great if the community would decide whether to sell any products on the platform at all!

2 Likes

Have you noticed how many very bad projects have been selling their coins on Tokinsot. If members of our community could or would be able to vote for or against a project that has a bad product, it would have a positive effect on the reputation of Tokinsofta itself!

4 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

4 Likes

вольна солдат!! пришлось дописать что-бы вольна прошло)

I totally agree with you!
It’s a great idea!

2 Likes

I’m not sure about DAO.
DAO means people and for people. Transparency is ultra important. BUT…
DAO might mean - that project has no idea what to do, and believe in democracy… democracy with whales? that’s utopia…
I’m not convinced into DAO.

We are working on it. I’m sure that all the weak points of the average DAO will be taken into account :slight_smile: Be calm about it.

1 Like