My suggestion for Crew

I propose to add some activities and roles, I will try to briefly describe my ideas, thank you for your understanding.

1. I propose to create the role of Junior Ambassador
    Junior Ambassador - a person who has no experience as an ambassador, but he really wants to become one, will learn and gradually promote the project with his activities in social networks, other discord groups, blogs, etc.
    Here I will note that when there are unique roles, with a limited number, people have more enthusiasm to do something. After all, you will show that he has already been noticed.
    For example, a role can be obtained after completing 10 main tasks on CREW + 1 task to choose from
    Task number 1 - write a short article about the project and post it on social networks
    Task number 2 - record a video about the project and post it in any of the video social networks example: Youtube, tiktok or instagram…
    He chooses one thing, something that is closer to his liking. wants to do two additional tasks, let him do it - this will be your additional bonus.
    What do we get here? - the interest of a person in the project, as well as the ability to identify the best future ambassadors.

2. Add a bot in the discord - “Reputation bot”
Description: The bot gets triggered by so called “thankwords”. These are user defined words (We provide reasonable default settings for every supported language) which usually are something like “Thanks” or “thx” or something completely different.

what does it look like? I’m adding pictures to the post.

In general, this is also a good way to track the activity and commitment of people to the project.
In the future, for example, you can exchange the accumulated points for a new role or something else.

Я предлагаю добавить несколько активностей и ролей, постараюсь коротко описать свои идеи, спасибо за понимание.

1. Предлагаю создать роль Junior Ambassador
    Junior Ambassador - человек у которого нет опыта аммбасадорства но он очень хочет им стать, будет учится и продвигать постепенно проект своими активностями в социальных сетях, других группах дискорда, блогах и т.д.
    Тут я отмечу что при наличии уникальных ролей, с ограниченым количеством у людей больше энтузиазма что-то делать. Ведь вы покажете что он уже замечен.
    Роль например можно получить после выполнения 10 ти основных заданий на CREW + 1 задание на выбор
    Задание номер 1 - написать небольшую статью о проекте и разместить в соц.сетях
    Задание номер 2 - записать видео о проекте и разместить в любой из видео соц сетей пример: Youtube, tiktok or instagram…
    Он выбирает что-то одно, то что ему ближе по душе. захочет сделать два дополнительных задания, пусть делает - это будет ваш дополнительный бонус.
    Что тут мы получаем? - заинтересованность человека в проекте, а также возможность выявить лучших будущих аммбасадоров.

2. Добавить в дискорде бота - “Reputation bot”
    Описание: Бот запускается так называемыми «благодарственными словами». Это определенные пользователем слова (мы предоставляем разумные настройки по умолчанию для каждого поддерживаемого языка), которые обычно представляют собой что-то вроде «Спасибо» или «спс» или что-то совершенно другое.

как это выглядит? я добавляю картинки к посту.

Вобщем это тоже хороший способ отследить активность и приверженность людей к проекту.
В дальнейшем например можно сделать обмен накопленных балов на новую роль или что-то другое.

19 Likes

I support this young enthusiast 100%. If the team implements this proposal, it will greatly help both the project and people without much experience, many people will want to participate in the project.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your support and understanding!
It will be an exciting journey, people will not only help the project but also gain even more experience.

1 Like

The idea is not bad, given that it will give some impetus to the development of the community, I would add more work with quality logos project.

2 Likes

Я считаю, что эти предложения интересны и полезны для сообщества. Я бы только поприветствовала, если они будут приняты. Особенно мне понравилась идея с ботом. Многие ТГ каналы использует подобных ботов. Их использование делает общение в чате более активным, участники чата быстрее получают ответы на свои вопросы.

2 Likes

This is an excellent offer. The CREW3 platform is an excellent platform for activities, accounting and rewards. The progress system motivates you to take action

2 Likes

This is an interesting suggestion. Many newcomers will be able to try their role as ambassadors. This will have a good effect on the promotion of softdao.

2 Likes

I support this proposal, already raised a similar question. I would take part in it. And if an experienced ambassador is put in the leadership and he will prompt, it will be very cool.

2 Likes

so I liked your offer too, I appreciated it on its dignity! I hope that we will be heard and our ideas will be realized!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 76 days. New replies are no longer allowed.