Different color ат site

May I suggest adding different color schemes to the site? I need a light one, at least) at the moment I’m tired of studying the forum because of the dark theme.

13 Likes

you can try something different. maybe a different color would catch on. all this is a subjective view on the subject

3 Likes

Good afternoon! How much I agree with you. Please make a light version of the site. There is a type of people who find it difficult to perceive information on a black background. Thanks. :grinning: :innocent:

1 Like

I completely agree! And in general, the design is eye-catching! A light theme is essential!There should be a choice of schemes for different preferences!

1 Like

Hello, I feel the same, light mode would be very usefull some people including me prefer that so it’s worth considering

1 Like

Hello! Most sites have a choice of light or dark theme. I would like to have a choice. My eyes are tired of the black screen(((

1 Like

I agree with this proposal! Most of the sites I usually use have a white background and I’m used to it

1 Like

The color white would be nice to add, but for me it’s better to download a utility with different colors, and even better to integrate it into the forum. I like black:)

1 Like

Good day. I like using the black theme too. Especially good at night.
But you can add other colors for convenient use of the site.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 53 days. New replies are no longer allowed.