Creation "SOFT NFT"

Hello friends, i am glad to be in tokensoft community, i participate in all testnetworks except the first one and i follow all events in the project.
I would like to offer you a new theme for discussion. i propose to discuss about creation of a nft for SOFT DAO. i see the friendly tokensoft community and i think an exclusive nft called “SOFT NFT” will be interesting for us. what it will give

• the “SOFT NFT” holders will be more connected to the project
  • for “SOFT NFT” holders it will be possible to have preferences, for example if you have a NFT, you will be the first in the tokenseale.
  • Having a “SOFT NFT” will be a big deal.
  • “SOFT NFT” holders will have access to private chats (e.g.).
  • etc. (your suggestions are possible)
    Thank you for your attention.
    siarhey#3647
49 Likes

Of course, we’ve all thought about NFT for our DAO at least once :grin: We will definitely think about it. I’m sure it may appear someday!

5 Likes

Great idea my friend! Many projects use this feature and are doing great with it! Nft will definitely be in demand and show some passion for SOFT DAO.

5 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

4 Likes

you got my vote for this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not bad, mate. I like your thoughts,if it is then i will vote :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Great idea, I fully support this proposal! To have an nft from the project I really want and I am sure that many people will like this idea

5 Likes

Each project needs NFT. Tokensoft needs a well-developed nft. Not just a cheap picture :wink:

6 Likes

i agruee with you, seryj
:melting_face:

4 Likes

awesome :+1:, maybe consider poap or Galxe OAT. This might help promote tokensoft.

6 Likes

It’s very hard to get cooperation with them)

4 Likes

rly? galxe?

4 Likes

What should the NFT look like? Deep Dream generated images are getting pretty interesting.

9 Likes

That’s a great idea! Why has not yet proposed this topic and why we still do not have their nft? I propose to deal with this issue together!

4 Likes

Not bad for a start :handshake:

A neural network creates pictures based on text descriptions - it’s a lot of fun, you can try many times to create pictures but the ideal is a picture of a person

3 Likes

Of course, we’ve all thought about NFT for our DAO at least once :grin: We will definitely think about it. I’m sure it may appear someday!

4 Likes

Sale of NFT for $SOFT tokens.

Here are a couple of NFT use cases that come to my mind:

• one-time access to a larger allocation in a token sale than holding $SOFT tokens equivalent to the value of NFT could give,
  • tickets for offline events, etc.

The proceeds $SOFT will go to SoftDAO Treasury.

My Discord: buugagash#3268

5 Likes

Good idea! NFT is very good for community. When it will be release? Is it any graph project of NFT? :grinning:

2 Likes

Nft would be awesome. Limited number of nfts for each early bird user. Cant wait to see that in action.

3 Likes

Good project my friend! Many projects use this feature and are doing great with it! Nft will definitely be in demand and show some passion for SOFT DAO.

3 Likes