Core teams proposal: Tokensoft

softdaoandtokensoft

Tokensoft: SOFT Core Application

Tokensoft is applying to become a SOFT DAO Core Team as described in SOFT RFP 1: SOFT DAO seeks SOFT Core Teams

Deliverables

Tokensoft offers the following services to the DAO for the next 4 years:

• Compliance
    • Perform basic KYC/AML as needed for SOFT DAO related applications (up to 1mm individuals, 10k entities)
  • Fundraising
    • Support up to 40 SOFT DAO related token sales (maximum 10/year)
    • Sales must meet Tokensoft regulatory review
  • Distributions
    • Support up to 40 SOFT DAO related distributions (maximum 10/year)
    • Airdrops must meet Tokensoft regulatory review
  • Community Engagement
    • Introduce the SOFT DAO to the Tokensoft community
    • Broadcast future SOFT DAO RFPs and SEPs to the Tokensoft community
  • Development of Smart Contracts
    • Token sale contract
    • Airdrop contracts

Timeline

Tokensoft’s services are available to the SOFT DAO immediately, with a 2 week turnaround time required between engagement and the launch of the first token sale.

Qualifications

Tokensoft is a leading web3 launchpad, founded in 2017. Since inception Tokensoft has carried a focus on compliance, scalability and cybersecurity. We’ve used these values to bring to market projects like Avalanche, Acala, Moonbeam and The Graph. We have helped clients create ~$20B of value by raising ~$1B from ~1M community members. The Tokensoft platform is designed to help customers meet banking and securities regulatory compliance requirements internationally, what we believe is key to the longevity of projects in the space.

The Tokensoft developers also have experience building software that scales. The typical Tokensoft customer brings in 10,000 - 50,000 community members through the compliance platform for sales and distributions. Additionally, Tokensoft developers build software that can manage financial scale, having served projects that have raised $100M - $200M+ from their respective communities.

Tokensoft developers build with an ethos that is focused on ensuring bootstrapped web3 communities are distributed and fairly accessible and above all-else, compliant.

Tokensoft has a large community (Discord, Twitter) that is likely to understand and appreciate the SOFT DAO’s mission. An airdrop will educate this community about the DAO and make them more likely to actively participate in the DAO.

If the SOFT DAO finds this proposal of interest, then Tokensoft will follow-up with proposals to vote on aligning incentives.

139 Likes

Ofc we are interested in this proposal !! LFG :money_mouth_face:

20 Likes

This is a huge step in the right direction. Congratulations guys

13 Likes

Hello my dear friends.Good idea :slight_smile: Good luck.

11 Likes

Definitely yes. I know Tokensoft as a professional and qualified team. We can rely on their experience and resources.

8 Likes

I totally agree, well done

8 Likes

As always, Nick, it is written very judiciously and carefully :sunglasses: . I didn’t find a single word I could disagree with.

Competent movement! A strong team! Just go ahead! And we will help in any way we can! :heart_on_fire: :grin:

11 Likes

As an early member of the testnet I also want to be able to discuss issues related to SOFT DAO, I am interested in this topic! Is it possible for me to join the team? Igor693#6211

6 Likes

That’s what the TOKENSOFT V2 should be .

Bravo !

7 Likes

That proposal is more then good. Totallu FOR it

8 Likes

The most important thing is that we are moving forward, great news.

6 Likes

Good initiative. Glad to be involved :metal:

6 Likes

Seconded the motion. Tokensoft please accept it

5 Likes

That proposal is more then good. 100% with it

5 Likes

I fully support this team! :facepunch: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

agree, great proposal

3 Likes

Great proposal, fully agree on this one