Anti Multi-accounting Proposal

Everyone who participates in the sale must necessarily have a minimum deposit amount on their account!
Thus, we will identify more real participants applying for allocation!

Advantages:
1. Most of the insolvent accounts will be excluded.
2. Insolvent accounts that may prevent real participants from using the queue.
3. This increases the guarantee of timely payment!
4. More efficient distribution to real users!

20 Likes

I would happily vote for that one. That’s definitely one of the possible approaches that Coinlist lacks. Definitely, this wouldn’t help from 1-5-10 multiaccounts, however, I expect huge farms would suffer.

3 Likes

Yes. Exactly! I meant that this is definitely an additional measure! Which will create problems for those who, without having a deposit, are building up farms of empty insolvent individuals. If they have conditionally 15k accounts, then they will have to fork out! This creates difficulties for a certain strategy. I see that a lot of offers have already been created.
Ordinary people, participants, and users will have the opportunity to receive an allocation more often.
Thus, DECENTRALIZATION will increase.
My option is an augmented

5 Likes

You’re right, your suggestion will protect us from multi-accounts, for example wallets that do not have $100 may raise suspicion, empty wallets are more likely to be a means of multi-accounts.

3 Likes

Yes! :slightly_smiling_face:
This is better than when thousands of empty multiaccounts are able to participate in the Coinlist and at the same time replenish only the amount issued. They don’t have to keep real money commensurate with their number of personalities!

3 Likes

it would be nice to link all three tokensoft components into one ecosystem, this is SOFTDAO forum-discord-tokensoft.io

2 Likes

Can we use sybil system from optimism to compare address that in they blacklist to cut they wallet out of airdrop allocation?

2 Likes

Absolutely agree! This is a well thought out proposal. I hope the team will pay attention to this. Like this post gyus!

1 Like

How it will helps? The mults will just spread their tokens…
Do check face id verification, when airdrop. That definetly solve everything!

1 Like

I support the proposal, it would be nice. However, it happens that people might not have time to transfer from exchanges or for some other conditions

[image]

1 Like

I propose to conduct a reconciliation of the face before each purchase. And, if possible, fix the wallets to which funds are withdrawn in order to exclude one owner from 100 wallets

1 Like

Thats a great suggestion! I think a lot of real users say β€œok-ok” now) anyway you need some deposit for participate in the sale

1 Like

I do not see how this would identify the multi account users. The best way to limit the multiaccounts, imo, is to use webcam during sales and check if it matches with KYC biometrics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 59 days. New replies are no longer allowed.