Add top 100 Crew3 to SoftDrop list

I believe that all community members who are top 100 in Crew3 deserve to be on the Softdrop list. Why only the top 100?
This will filter some of the bad actors who completed only one-two tasks and are counting on the drop.
Getting into the top 100 Crew3 isn’t that difficult. It’s enough to complete only a part of the tasks and also perform easy tasks every day. Good luck to everyone.

25 Likes

Take note - creating multiple topics with the same title is not a good idea. I see you have chosen more precise wording this time. Previous topic deleted.

2 Likes

Thank you sir. I made some changes and created a new topic. I was not able to delete the previous topic. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes, quite a reasonable idea, considering that there are quite a lot of participants. the current top 10 can be separated into a separate category as the most active

1 Like

I dont think so, there are very simple tasks on the crew and to make equal members who are supporting the community for mounths to people who do a 5 minute task doesnt make sense for me

1 Like

I propose to divide the reward proportionally among the most active participants. I do not propose to give everyone the same reward.

1 Like

Top100 is too low. It should be Top 1000 …because the active late comers may not be able to reach top 100.

1 Like

Still, I think the top 100 is a better idea. This will encourage users to be more active in making memes, posting articles, and doing other activities. This will have a more positive impact on the community than completing 1-2 tasks and forgetting about the project.

2 Likes

Yes, i think so just only top 100 is enough.

It’s really top100, not difficult. Just pay attention to it every day. Not expecting to come through and do it easily That might seem too careless and selfish.

1 Like

I am agree that just top 100 is ok , because the quests are easy and you just need to pay attention.

2 Likes

I fully agree with this proposal, people who spend time on the project every day deserve to be praised

1 Like

You are absolutely right. Just pay attention to it every day and quests are easy.
p.s. I saw your rank, not bad))

2 Likes

I am against the restriction to the top 100. I do not know if the person who put this proposal to the vote is trying to defend his interest. Is he in the top 100?

1 Like

This is a great idea, but there is a problem - the top 100 will practically not change, since new members will not be able to complete the same number of quests as the very first ones.

Either it should be a weekly or monthly sprint format. But then, on the contrary, old participants will not be able to take part in it, because the volume of quests completed by them in the sprint will be less than that of beginners.

2 Likes

I think we need to make not a drop, but some kind of karma-type bonus for the efforts of the TOP 1000 so that there is more chance of getting into sales

1 Like

It was much more difficult to participate in many IDOs than in Crew3 and it was necessary to spend considerable sums. The top 100 is a micro number compared to the total number of participants and ALL Crew3 members can be empty ballast for the project. And it’s not a fact that half of them are the same multiacckers.

1 Like

I think the top 50 should be awarded, these are the people who pay maximum attention to pumping because there are tasks both easy and not easy, and they need to get attention every day

1 Like

Hello, The SoftDAO fam. I think people from the top 100 should be rewarded with SOFT tokens. However, maybe it should be done in another way, not SoftDrop

1 Like

I think top 100 is enough. it so really result to getting into the TOP100 is quite real. so that the guys who completed 2 tasks did not get into the prize lists.

1 Like

the idea is very good, for example, they still introduced the top 100, then the mental struggle for places will begin very conveniently and new people will see the opportunity to participate, for me this is an ideal chance

1 Like