Active Community Program

Hello!
I would like to propose to make a program of active community members.
This would be a good solution how to unite the community in Discord, and also in between rounds of the test will be something to do.

What can be done:

1. contests.
    You can make contests memes / art / stickers, etc.
  2. Project knowledge quizzes
  3. Content creation
36 Likes

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-ghDtJfvye2S

7 Likes

Not a bad idea. also for participation in quizzes, creating art, memes, you can get extra coins. :wink:

6 Likes

I think you can at least try.)
It will only be + for the project)

4 Likes

I will support. Very good idea, I think it should be done. This will only benefit the entire community and attract users.

5 Likes

I support and, depending on the complexity, award awards. The rewards can be very different: a role, a $SOFT token, a place in the tokensale

5 Likes

i will support. It’s a very good project.:fire::heart_on_fire::heart:
Lui lui lui go to the moonnnnnnnnnnnn!!! :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Good thinking! I support :handshake: Award levels can and should be varied, depending on the level of contribution to the community! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I support and, depending on the complexity, award awards. The rewards can be very different: a role, a $SOFT token, a place in the tokensale

4 Likes

I think it’s a good proposition. All the more so in projects and for their development, activity and creativity should be rewarded :grinning:

4 Likes

every idea that stimulate community seems to be good, but in my opinion better will be to reward active users without announcig it.

5 Likes

Good proposition, I think the community needs such actions.
I think about this project very positively :grin:

2 Likes

Very good idea. A bored community is a weak community. Having an occupation, they will be more involved in the project

2 Likes

letsgo do it , i will participate for memes / art / sticker
quiz ? not sure but i will join
this good for community

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 35 days. New replies are no longer allowed.